The modules enable direct connection of all typical signals such as voltage, current, temperature, rpm, distance and speed. The digitized measurement signals are output as CAN messages and can be read or recorded by any measurement, automation or control system with a CAN interface.
Click-mechanism for more comfort
The imc CANSASfit series modules can be quickly connected using the click-mechanism: both mechanically and electrically. Blocks can easily be formed by simply clicking individual modules together without the use of wiring or fasteners.
Complement imc CANSAS modules with an imc data logger
imc CANSAS measurement modules are perfectly complemented with an imc data logger – for example with an imc CRONOScompact or imc imc BUSDAQ.These are well-suited for use in, e.g., control device development or ECU testing where real-time acquisition and calculating of vehicle or field bus data is needed.
- Measurement module for voltage/current, temperature, frequency
- Operates from -40° to +125° C with condensation allowed
- Robust housing with IP65 rating, MIL STD-810F
- Click-mechanism connects modules electrically and mechanically into one unit
- Central or distributed installation
- Complete galvanic isolation
- Measurement data output via CAN
- Includes configuration software
imc CANSASfit-T-10 – 10 channel module for measuring temperatures
The T-10 module from the imc CANSASfit series is a 10 channel module for measuring temperatures with thermocouples.
- High temperature resistance
- Module operating temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Robust housing
- Small and compact design
- Modules are connected mechanically and electrically with click-mechanism
- 24 bit A/D convertor
imc CANSASfit-UTI-6 – 6 channel measurement amplifier for voltage, current and temperature measurements
The UTI-6 from the imc CANSASfit series is a 6 channel measurement amplifier that acquires analog signals, digitizes them, then outputs them via CAN.
Measurements: Voltage (25mV to 60V), Current (20mA sensors), Temperature (PT100, PT1000, NTC), Resistance
- Per channel isolated measurement inputs, individual filter and ADCs
- Adjustable sensor supply (e.g., for active voltage-fed sensors)
- 400 Hz bandwidth with max. 1000 Hz sampling rate per channel
- Measurement ranges and sampling rates can be set per channel in steps of 1, 2, 5
- 24 bit A/D converter
imc CANSASfit-ENC-6 – Module for acquisition of frequency, rotation, position and angle counter signals
The ENC-6 module from the imc CANSASfit series offers 6 differential channels which can each be used for event counting, time measurement or a combination of event counting and time measurement. These operating modes enable capture of incremental counter sensors such as those used for measuring frequencies, RPM-values and velocities. The switching threshold and hysteresis are software configurable for the purpose of detecting events or impulses for incremental measurements.
imc CANSASfit-DI-16 – 16-channel digital input module
The imc DI-16 from the imc CANSASfit series provides the possibility to capture up to 16 digital inputs at a maximum sampling rate of 1 kHz. The data can be captured either as single bits or as a binary word over all the inputs; Standard logic levels of 5V or 24V can be set by software.
imc CANSASfit-DO-16 – Module with 16 digital outputs
The DO-16 module from the imc CANSASfit series provides 16 digital outputs. The outputs are configurable in four 4-bit groups, either as Open-Drain or Totem-Pole.
Instrumentation Direct supply a range of data acquisition equipment, dataq, data logging systems and hardware .