- Provided with WinDaq/Lite Software which records up to four channels at any sampling rate (purchase WinDaq/Unlock to record all channels, or to synchronize multiple units)
- Eight armored analog differential inputs (Up to ±100 V without damage, 80 dB common mode rejection and Fixed measurement range of ±10 V full scale)
- Up to 160 kHz sample throughput rate
- Up to 16-bit analog-to-digital resolution
- Programmable ranges: ±2.5, ±5, ±10, 0-5, 0-10 Volts
- Seven digital ports (Programmable per port as input or switch, Support for rate measurements to 50kHz, support for 16-bit counter and external trigger input)
- Supports ChannelStretch™ multi-unit synchronization, up to 16 instruments, up to 480 kHz throughput, with upto 128 analog channels and 112 digital ports
- Published protocol for software development in all operating systems
- CE Approved
Free WinDaQ Recording Software and Analysis package supports all current DataQ products
Driver Only software for your chosen DataQ Acquisition System
DATAQ SDK .NET for support package for the full dataq software development kit for supporting various programming languages.
The ActiveX control pack contains all the available ocx components and libraries for using in various programming languages.
Instrumentation Direct supply a range of data acquisition starter kits, dataq, hardware and GPS data logging software.