- Data loggers designed for monitoring chilled, frozen or ripening food environments
- Cold Chain logger for CHILLED foods has a low alarm of 2°C (35.6°F) and a high alarm of 8°C (46.4°F).
- Cold Chain logger for FROZEN foods has a low alarm of -20°C (-4°F) and a high alarm of -16°C (3.2°F).
- Cold Chain logger for RIPENING foods has a low alarm of 12°C (53.6°F) and a high alarm of 14°C (57.2°F).
- Encapsulated packaging seals out dust and water up to 1 meter of immersion (IP67)
- Samples and records temperature with a time and date stamp once every 10 minutes
- Built-in alarm LED set to trigger at pre-configured temperature limits
- Over 12-month battery life
- Data export options include PDF, Excel, JPEG image
- All software is included
Instrumentation Direct supply dataq, a range of data acquisition equipment for rental, hardware and data logging systems.