- Modular construction. A selection of amplifiers tailors the system to address any application.
- A range of isolated analog amplifiers support measurements from millivolts to hundreds of volts, as well as thermocouple- and RTD-based temperature measurements.
- A logic and pulse input amplifier module provides 16 channels of discrete and/or pulse inputs for state, counting, and rotational rate recording along with analog data.
- An included alarm module allows ten alarm outputs that may be triggered by any combination of measured analog or discrete channel levels. The alarm outputs can drive loads up to 50 V and 2 A.
- Programmable sample intervals address the full spectrum of high- and low-speed measurements, from one sample per microsecond to one sample per hour.
- Stand-alone or PC-connected operation using included PC side software.
- Stand-alone recording to built-in RAM memory for speed, removable SD memory, USB thumb drive, and flash memory for non-volatile recordings.
- Optional 64 GB, high-speed SSD memory for non-volatile recording sessions as fast as 1 MHz per channel and file sizes up to 2 GB.
- Built-in USB and Ethernet interfaces allow operation as a direct-connected PC-based instrument or a remote Web-based server.
- Optional, detachable touch-screen allows local instrument configuration and real time display.
- Flexible pre- and post-triggering options give you complete control over when and how data is recorded.
- Unique backup feature allows measurements to be automatically backed up over definable intervals to non-volatile SD and SSD memory, or pushed to a local or remote FTP file server.
- Multiple GL7000 instruments may be daisy-chained to provide expanded and synchronous operation.
GL7000 Amplifier Modules (at least one is required for use)
- GL7-V: 10-channel voltage measurements in the range of 100mV to 100V full-scale and a maximum sample rate per channel of 1kHz.
- GL7-M: 10-channel voltage/temperature measurements in the range of 10mV to 50V full-scale. Supports direct-connected thermocouple and RTDs. Maximum sample rate of 100 Hz per channel.
- GL7-HSV: 4-channel voltage measurements in the range of 100 mV to 100 V full-scale. Maximum sample rate of 1 MHz per channel.
- GL7-HV: 2-channel high voltage measurements in the range of 2V to 1000V full-scale. Maximum sample rate of 1 MHz per channel.
- GL7-L/P: 16-channel logic and pulse measurements for data acquisition and data logging of discrete and pulse train inputs.
- GL7-DCB: 4-channel strain, voltage, and resistance measurements in the range of 400 to 20000 µЄ; 1mV to 5V; and 1Ω to 50 kΩ.
- GL7-CHA: 4-channel voltage and accelerometer based measurements in the range of 1 to 50000 m/s2; 50mV to 10V; and 20mVrms to 5Vrms
Optional Function Modules
- GL7-DISP: Detachable 5.7 inch TFT color, touch-screen. Includes tilting table mount.
- GL7-SSD: 64 GB solid-state hard disk drive
Instrumentation Direct supply a range of direct data acquisition equipments, dataq, GPS data logging systems and hardware.