Configure and Measure
With imc STUDIO, you are ready to start your measurement in a few minutes. A clearly organized channel configuration list, extensive sorting and filtering functions, numerous assistants, built-in sensor management and support of TEDS are just some of the useful functions for achieving quick, intuitive system configuration.
Data Display and System Operation
With just a few mouse clicks, you can design tailor-made user interfaces with the imc STUDIO Panel, and link them to the system’s inputs and outputs. Choose from over 100 predefined instrument templates and elements (widgets) to create your own personal test and measurement interface.
Automating Routine Tasks
Save time by automating routine measurement processes using imc STUDIO. Use the drag & drop technique to create your own personal test sequence by selecting from a wide variety of functions – such as channel balancing, entering test object data, starting measurements, saving data, running analyses and printing out a report. That’s it!
Recording and Playback of Videos
imc STUDIO Video addresses the increasing demand to combine and synchronize conventional measurement data with video capture. Simply connect a video camera, and imc STUDIO will take care of the rest. Like any measurement channel, the video channel is automatically synchronized, and offers pre- and post-triggering, versatile storage options and a replay function.
Easy Test Stand Automation
Let control of the test environment be an integral part of your measurement application! When testing components, imc STUDIO not only measures the performance of the test object, but also allows you to integrate real-time automation and control for your test station – without programming one line of code. You simply define a state oriented test process and use drag & drop to insert ready-made functions for specifying target values, actuator profiles, control logic and even multi-variable closed-loop control systems.
imc STUDIO Setup
imc STUDIO Setup: selection of measurement system(s) and configuration of all specific settings.
imc STUDIO Panel
imc STUDIO Panel: provides the visual interface (“”GUI””) for the configured system.
imc STUDIO Sequencer
imc STUDIO Sequencer: test procedures can be automated by sequencing and looping steps of the process.
imc STUDIO Video
imc STUDIO Video: addresses the increasing demand for combined video and measurement data acquisition.
imc STUDIO Automation
imc STUDIO Automation: integrates the real-time power of device based imc Online FAMOS into the visualization capabilities of the PC.
During a running measurement, you are able to perform statistical analyses, mathematical calculations or other complex analyses in real time.
imc STUDIO offers comprehensive project management with structured data storage including user management.
imc STUDIO covers the entire test and measurement process.
- From quick testing to large scale applications
- From only a few to thousands of channels
- From mobile testing to test stand and production environments
- From experienced expert users to well guided operators
- From setup of autonomous systems to multi-client monitoring of distributed systems
Adaptable software provides as much, or as little, capability as is needed for the test at hand.
- imc STUDIO Standard & Runtime Edition — configures, displays, reports
- imc STUDIO Professional — automates analysis and reporting
- imc STUDIO Developer Edition — allows customizing, and offers control and integration capabilities
Getting results quick requires an intuitive approach towards all configurations & components of the software.
- Assists and guides through setup and configuration processes
- Drag & drop functions dominate configuration procedures
- No programming skills needed
- Linking test results with meta information (e.g., text, pictures, etc.) for intuitive evaluation and assignment of results
imc STUDIO provides seamless integration of hardware and software solutions. It covers all aspects of test & measurement processes.
- Test setup, operation, visualization, analysis, reporting, test process sequencing, real-time test stand control
- Interfaces and plug-ins for third party device integration
- Supports open standards, e.g. IEC, GBIP, CAN, XCPoE, EtherCAT
- Supports different data formats, analysis tools and databases
- imc STUDIO Script enables integration of external hardware components, or to write or use private evaluation procedures
- imc STUDIO provides pre-test integration of additional meta data, real-time I/O, interactivity and post-test storage and analysis
- Setup & device configuration, customizing, multi-page visualization of data, widgets and control elements, data browser and standard admin configuration
- Full Setup & device configuration, customizing, multi-page visualization of data, widgets and control elements, data browser, project management, meta data, user access control, panel control actions via widgets, workflow sequencer and launch external DLL or exe files
- Complete Setup & device configuration with layout designer to provide extensive customizing, multi-page visualization of data, widgets and control elements, data browser, project management, meta data, user access control, panel control actions via widgets, workflow sequencer with added real-time test stand automation, launch external DLL or exe files and with added user code scripting
Optional Extras on all Versions
- imc FAMOS – create automated analysis sequences, extensive post processing
- imc FAMOS Runtime – execute automated analysis sequences (instant post processing)
- imc Online FAMOS – real-time analysis on data streams (device based platform & license)
- imc STUDIO PowerQuality – powergrid analysis (EN 50160, IEC 61000-4-30)
- imc STUDIO Video – synchronized video acquisition
- imc STUDIO Monitor – multi-client monitoring and visualization
- imc SENSORS – sensor database integration
Instrumentation Direct supply a range of hardware, direct data acquisition equipment, dataq, and data logging systems.